Looking for the best crawfish in the United States? You’re in luck, we’ve collected all the greatest crawfish people and places in one spot for you.
We hear from our customers every day about their crawfish experiences. We love hearing about the places that make them happy and satisfied.
We want to help you find the greatest crawfish experience in the world. We’ve started to award badges to restaurants, bloggers and providers that are raising the bar and helping to spread the crawfish lifestyle.
Best Places to Eat Crawfish
- Hawk’s Crawfish in (Branch) Rayne. LA. Established in 1983 by L.H. “Hawk” Arceneauxardl. Although it is hard to get to, it’s worth the trip!
- Lucy’s Retired Surfers Bar & Restaurant can be found in New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Austin, Texas. Veer from the beaten path, forget your routine and let Lucy’s show you some Love. Bring your kids. Bring your dog. They’re easy.
- The Acme Oyster House has been a mainstay in New Orleans since 1910. In addition to the original French Quarter location, Acme Oyster Houses are open in Covington, Metairie, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and in Sandestin on the Florida panhandle.
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen can be accessed in 7 states! That’s good news for crawfish lovers.
- Deanie’s Seafood New Orleans Restaurant has spent the last 50 years serving huge portions of the best boiled, broiled and fried seafood in New Orleans.
- Jakes Famous Crawfish has been considered one of the top ten seafood restaurants in the nation and a downtown Portland landmark for more than 110 years.
- Ragin Cajun Restaurant.This longtime Richmond haunt is where many Houstonians — native or not — tried their first crawfish. While there’s usually a line out the door during crawfish season, that’s just a sign of loyalty and quality.
- Wild Cajun is one of the most recent Viet-Cajun joints to crop up in southwest Houston, and has become a crowd favorite (and not just because it also serves sushi and amazing chargrilled oysters). There are only two flavors of boil here: garlic butter and the signature Wild Cajun.
- Hawk’s Crawfish was given the coveted Best Crawfish award in the Best of Houston issue. Part of the reason is that you don’t just get an order of crawfish at this divey spot. As at Boiling Crab, you get to choose from a variety of different boil flavors.
- Mara’s Homemade is one of the best Gulf Coast restaurants outside Louisiana.
- Hot and Juicy Crawfish has locations in Washington, DC, Las Vegas, Orlando and Southern California. Get to the one nearest to you asap.
- Louisiana Cafe is run by Tim Keller, who was born and raised in Reserve Louisiana. He moved to Missouri but brought his love of Cajun food (especially crawfish) with him.