Want to know how to eat crawfish like a true Cajun does down here in Louisiana? Then first you have to get the lowdown on how to properly peel these magical mudbugs, and do not fear because CajunCrawfish is here to help you do just that! Watch the video above, and then follow these step-by-step instructions on the proper way how to eat quality Louisiana crawfish.
HOW TO PEEL CRAWFISH
- Boil to perfection using Frugé’s own special recipe.
- Spread lots of newspaper on your favorite outdoor table.
- After draining the crawfish, pour them out on the table.
- Pick out the biggest crawfish you can find.
- Grab the head firmly with one hand and grab the tail with the other hand.
- Twist and pull the tail from the head.
- Suck the head for a little extra Cajun flavor (optional)
- Peel off the first two or three rings.