- 2.5 cups of yellow rice
- 1 lb. of cajuncrawfish.com tail meat
- 1 sm. cucumber (peeled and diced into small cubes)
- 2 mangos, (peeled and diced into small cubes, and not too ripe)
- 3 tbsp of nuts (roasted cashew nuts)
- 1 carrot (sliced in slivers)
- Mesclun or butter lettuce (torn in pieces)
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 2 tsp coconut cream
- 2 sm. limes (juice)
- 1 tsp chilli oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
1. Cook yellow rice as you would a reg. pot of rice.
2. Mix dressing ingredients together, making sure that the sugar is all dissolved.
3. MIx salad ingredients all together (cajuncrawfish tail meat is already cooked).
4. Add dressing to salad.