- 1-1/2 lb. fish fillets cut into 2-in. pieces
- 1 lb. of cajuncrawfish tail meat
- 8 oz. clam juice
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 2 lrg. garlic cloves, chopped
- 2/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup fresh tomato, chopped
- 2 tsps. tomato paste
- 6 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Dry Oregano
- **You can add shrimp or any other kind of seafood to this soup also.
Heat olive oil in heavy large pot over medium-high heat. Add chopped onion and garlic. Saute 3 or 4 minutes. Add parsley and stir a couple more minutes. Add tomato paste and cook for another 10 minutes. Add clam juice, wine and fish. Simmer until fish is cooked through (5-10 minutes). Add in tail meat. Add in seasoning to taste.